• General 1300 926 666


Water & sewerage connections

Each property owner is responsible for arranging and paying for the connection of their property's water supply and sewerage (if services are available). This work must be carried out by a licenced plumber.

For details on obtaining a licenced plumber visit the Victorian Building Authority. 

When connecting your property it is recommended that you obtain more than one quote. To connect to Wannon Water's water or sewerage system, please fill in the relevant application form/s and submit them to your closest Wannon Water Customer Service Centre (one form per allotment, unit or occupancy). Charges for connection will apply.

Application forms

Connection assembly diagrams 

Wannon Water has developed diagrams for typical high, medium and low risk meter installations for fire service and/or general water supply connections.  Click on the links below to view the relevant document:

If you require additional help, contact us.