Water & sewerage connections

Each property owner is responsible for arranging and paying for the connection of their property's water supply and sewerage (if services are available). This work must be carried out by a licensed plumber.

For details on obtaining a licensed plumber visit the Victorian Building Authority. 

When connecting your property it is recommended that you obtain more than one quote. To connect to Wannon Water's water or sewerage system, please fill in the relevant application form/s and submit them to your nearest Wannon Water Customer Service Centre (one form per allotment, unit or occupancy). Charges for connection will apply.

Application forms

Back to top

Connection assembly diagrams

Wannon Water utilises the MWRA typical meter installs for high, medium and low risk meter installations for fire service and/or general water supply connections.  Click on the link below to view the relevant document:

Please Note Wannon Water does not require a dirt box where mentioned. 

Backflow occurs when water flows in the opposite or reverse to its intended
direction. Water usually flows in one direction from the Wannon Water-owned water main, through the water meter and into your property. When the normal flow of water is reversed from your property back into the water supply mains, it is referred to as backflow. To learn more, download our backflow prevention fact sheet.

If you require additional help, contact us.

Back to top

Serviced properties

Under the Water Act 1989, Wannon Water must declare properties that have been provided with water or sewerage services.

Details of those properties are available in the following links:

September 2021

August 2021

July 2021

June 2021

May 2021

April 2021

March 2021

February 2021

January 2021 

December 2020

November 2020

October 2020

September 2020

August 2020

July 2020

June 2020

May 2020

April 2020

March 2020

February 2020

January 2020

December 2019

November 2019

October 2019

Back to top