Holders of Concession Cards, including Pensioner Concession Cards and Health Care Cards, may be entitled to a State Government Concession off their water account.

Eligible card holders are entitled to a concession of 50 per cent off their water and/or sewerage charges up to a maximum of $345.50 per year.

If you are eligible and you wish to register for a Pension Card or Health Care Card Concession please contact us or complete the Concession Registration Form. By registering your details you are authorising Wannon Water to confirm your ongoing eligibility with the issuer of your Concession Card.

For more information on water and sewerage concession, please visit the Victorian State Concession page on the Department of Health and Human Services website.