If you are not satisfied with the way in which Wannon Water has handled your situation you are able to request that your matter be referred to a higher level within Wannon Water for review. If you remain dissatisfied with the way your matter is handled or you are not satisfied with the outcome, you are able to refer the matter to the Energy and Water Ombudsman (Victoria) via the details below:

Freecall:   1800 500 509 (mobile rates apply)
Freefax:   1800 500 549 
Email:  ewovinfo@ewov.com.au
Mail:  Energy and Water Ombudsman (Victoria) Ltd 
  GPO Box 469D 
  Melbourne VIC 3001