Our customer team all live in south-west Victoria and work from Warrnambool, Hamilton and Portland. They understand our region and the challenges our customers can face. They all adhere to strict privacy and confidentiality requirements.
Wannon Water's Customer Relations team has an extensive understanding of hardship issues, including training on the following:
- Government funded concession schemes
- Wannon Water's programs that support customers in financial difficulty
- Support and assistance available to customers experiencing family violence
- Wannon Water's Customer Experience Hardship Policy
- Wannon Water's legal responsibilities including the Energy and Water Ombudsman (Victoria) and the Essential Services Commission's Customer Service Code requirements for hardship customers, and
- Circumstances of customers experiencing financial hardship.